Saturday, October 3, 2009

TOP 10 REASON FOR BEING A SLUGGISH JUDICIARY

In fact , it is a deliberate approach of the courts in India to delay the proceedings in all matter. The reasons can be well understood :
1. Delay the process to such an extent that people stop expecting justice from courts & settle issues amicably.

2. Issued settled amicably are best ways of settlement , no one will feel aggrieved.

3. HE HE HE Less work for the judges (for same remunerations)

4. Who is there to question us(judges)? Politicians (law makers) need judiciary's and judiciary needs politicians' support.(Andar ki baat !!)

5. We do not want to trouble our heads for others' disputes.

6. Oops I do not know how to decide the matter. I need to re-open the book.

7. Yawn !!! I have forgotten what happened before the vacations .( I am dreaming ---SWITZERLAND in cozy arms of my wife)

8. Let them wait !!

9. Ok Senior vakil sahib ! As you say , lets keep it for next year.

10. Dont eat my head. If you are aggrieved , go and file appeal .(as it is the matter is off my head,you go n screw my senior judge now).

No comments: